Tuesday 6 December 2016

Motion Tween,Shape Tween & Character Waiting.


Motion Tween


In today's lesson I created an animation of two cars using motion tweens. This is a easy way to animate an object and is simple to do. Firstly you need to create your object, secondly right click and 'create motion tween'. Once this has been completed you need to click on the last frame in the timeline and drag you object to where you want it to end up (the path it will move in).
    After this was created I decided to add a second car to the animation, this makes the animation more interesting and was good practise.



Shape Tween


To create a shape tween I drew my initials out using the brush, then inserted a keyframe at 10. After this I drew straight lines on my initials and selected a time inside the 10 frames, right clicked and added 'Shape tween' consequently producing the gif below.



Character Waiting

 Lastly I made the character that I previously created (here) and made it 'wait'. I did this by making her blink and slightly move, after I did this I decided to make it snow, just to add some variety to it and make it more interesting to watch.







Santa Cartoon


Merry Christmas: This animation was interesting as it was different and original, I would say it isn't specifically for young children, despite this I like the take on christmas / santa.

Santa's Workshop: This was a very good animation to watch, the use of music, repeated shots and general happiness was enjoyable to watch. There was a clear use of symmetry and by using the repeated shots it saved time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...