Thursday 8 December 2016

Audio Production.

Entertainment Podcast

After undertaking research from previous podcasts (here) I then was able to produce my own audio podcast using a microphone. As mentioned in the previous podcast I done an 'Entertainment News' podcast regarding celebrity news. After I had recorded it, ensuring the audio levels were level, I continued to edit it using Adobe Premier. I found some music off YouTube Library, again as discussed in the previous blog, so I merged this in with my own audio, do give it a slight 'jingle' at the beginning and something to hear throughout. I lowered the audio gain on the music slightly, and done the same with my recording of audio ( setting the gain slightly louder) to make the music flow nicely in the background and not over power the audio.
  In relation to the research I did, my podcast includes a jingle and one person talking, the majority of podcasts I looked at in particular ( entertainment) included either one person talking with video evidence to match the news article, or more of an 'interview' style.


      



I included relevant audio (pop) to link to the audience and target market, I also made it just over 60 seconds long, so ideally I would have made it longer, however I didn't want to have the music playing for too long either before or after the report as I felt it was unnecessary. 
  Here is a link to my entertainment podcast:



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzdSz8iKJ1WhX0VNOGpHTkpuRUk/view?usp=sharing






No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...