Monday 30 January 2017

Character Animation- Feeding.

Animation

  In order to fill out the given brief I needed to animate a character doing multiple things such as eating, sleeping and playing. Today I animated a character eating a carrot, this was done by creating two layers, one for my character and one for the item of food. I then animated my character and the carrot to jump on screen where the character would then consume the food. By inserting key frames where necessary I was able to create this:  






My first attempt is shown above. It is very fast and also doesn't end where I began it therefore will not loop correctly. I amended my mistakes and instead of lowering the Frames Per Second, I added more frames to the animation and ensured it ended where it began. Results are below.




3 comments:

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...