Tuesday 19 September 2017

Primary Research.

Surveys
 In order to gather some further information about my target audience I decided to create a questionnaire asking some brief questions on the brand Cath Kidston, Kendall Jenner, and some general questions about the people answering, for example age, gender, employment etc. This was so I could get a general gauge on whether my target audience know the celebrity, and brand I was using. I posted it to the class Facebook page, firstly to get a decent amount of responses from the age group I wanted, and also because I thought by using social media to contact and interact with the audience it would be more successful, where as printing surveys and handing them out would be something I would be more inclined to do for older people and generations. This is something I will bare in mind for when it comes to advertising and marketing, really focus on the online world!

 Upon reviewing my results I received 15 responses, a number large enough for me to review and reflect. From my results I've created an infographic that displays all my results :







From my results it is clear to me that the females who answered the questionnaire have heard of and like Kendall's style which is the exact feedback I was looking for. I was hoping to achieve results like this so that I can have reassurance that Kendall Jenner would be the person to promote and do the whole rebrand with, for example if my results came back and people hadn't of heard of her and didn't really like her style, it would be time for me to reconsider my celebrity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...