Wednesday 11 October 2017

Logo.

Designing
 For this section in the brief we had to create a logo for ourselves/ a brand we want to create in the future. I decided to create one for me, as I still am not 100% sure what I want to be, so below you can see my progress making this logo.
 I chose the font based off the font's I like to use in my work, as well as the colours. I tried to keep it very soft and subtle, but also creative, rather than just my name! I also incorporated shapes and a little bit of imagery as without it, I thought it looked a little bit plain!


I produced two designs, as when I had created the first one I found it to look almost 'unfinished' and I just wan't happy with the outcome and didn't think it looked good enough.

Design 1







Design 2


















My two designs have a running theme of font, colour and simplicity. In the future I want to do something involved with media and creativity, something along the lines of social / digital media marketing, so in this case I decided to get a little bit creative with my logo!
 In regards to why I chose these colours and why they reflect me, I think they do as I like sticking to more subtle colours and tools, for example the faded brush and dusty pink makes it look very soft and 'water colour' like, and this is a tool I really like to incorporate into my work when I can. In addition to this, as previously mentioned, the font flows very nicely and all together I think it works well with the aesthetic I like to typically produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...