Wednesday 11 October 2017

Rebrand Sketch Ideas.


 Initial sketches
 In order to visually show what my products for the re brand will look like I done some sketches on Photoshop. I played around with colours and floral patterns to give a little idea before I make my final ideas. The ideas below show my initial sketches for the bag I want to design, the colours I wanted to use were dark, so that the small floral prints were the brighter.



Next I decided to create a coat, the dusty pink is what I intend to be faux fur and the dark material will be the running theme throughout the collection:




 These sketches portray my ideas visually as to what I want the collection to look like, I think they give a good representation of my vision for the collaboration/rebrand. In addition to these 2 products I also want to create more for the collection, however these were the two main ideas I was going to show, the reason being that outerwear and bags are their top sellers, so in order to stick to Cath Kidson's popular items I thought I would create these!
 Next I want to lay them out in a way that would give it justice, for example if this were to happen, what would it look like on their website? Would there be posters for advertisements in magazines?...



No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...