Wednesday 11 October 2017

Marketing Visuals.

Visuals 

 As previously explained, I have chosen three different ways in which I will market and promote my collaboration, Snapchat, Instagram and a magazine! Below you can see the mock up's I produced, just using my initial sketches and some other imagery to give an idea of what it would look like.

Snapchat-



 This is an example of what the geo filter could look like, to the left you see the nearest location in which the collection is available to you, and you can also see the title and two of the products. This gives those an idea of what the collaboration is (clothing/ accessories) and also lets them know what companies are involved, by also adding the nearest location available to them, it allows them to know exactly where they can go to look and purchase the items! If I were to improve this, I would want to make the drawings good, and also add a website link that can directly take you to the site it's available at. I could also have play around with font colours, as Cath Kinston's font is currently red, so I think I would incorporate that into it.


Instagram-



 This is an example of the type of promotion I would do on instagram. It would be a visual of the brand and what it has to offer. Ideally it would be Kendall wearing the products, however I of course had to improvise! As you can see it sticks out of her feed, so if she was wearing or holding the product it would make the customers more engaged and likely to buy, as it seems more personal and not just a post a brand could have posted on her behalf!

Magazine-


 Lastly shows my advertisement that could be in a magazine, it is similar to the instagram post, however I tried to incorporate Kendall, and some background. I added some floral print to the background subtly, and some dusty pink water effect try and link everything together! If this were to be done properly, I would want to lay it out in a better way and perp hap more portrait as opposed to landscape as that would sit better in a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...