Wednesday 9 May 2018

Instagram.

Social Media
 Lastly I decided to take this short blog post that reflect my instagram page that I put together. For me I use instagram for a lot of research and when it comes to makeup - such a visual thing- I decided the best docile media platform would be Instagram. This was just an addition to the list of things I created but I thought t would be nice to include on the website and advert posters! The reason for that being that my taggert market use instagram all the time, with the communication available having my brand on Instagram allows my target audience and customers to take, view pictures and look at things such as tutorials and new releases!


I decided to set this account up as a health and beauty business account, linking my website in the bio and keeping it all fairly simple. My picture is a more detailed version of my logo as opposed to just my name, and I've added some pictures to my feed which include my products and a photo form the photoshoot. 
 Overall I think this was a good idea to produce as it fits my target audience perfectly and is a good visual way to represent my brand on social media! You can follow the account HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...