Monday 27 February 2017

Interactive Evaluation.

Evaluation...

 Over the last term we were given the task to become comfortable and familiar with Adobe Animate (digital animation). We would use adobe animate to create a series of animations from scratch, however before doing so we did some research, this included exploring the different tools used in animate and how I would be able to adapt and apply these newly found skills to my animations.
  After the research was done, I went into photoshop and created a character in which I would drag into Animate, and animate. After this was complete we had a brief in which we were to complete, I found this interesting and challenging at times. I had not previously used Adobe Animate so it was an interesting journey to learn from scratch, which was some what enjoyable.

   Over all I would say this term has taught me alot about Adobe Animate and what you can really do with the software, I enjoyed making my character do a number of things, however I also wished I added some more detail in my animations, this is something I will ensure to do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...