Thursday 8 March 2018

Time Scale.

Planning Schedule
 Before continuing with assignment 2 I decided to devise an in depth plan of action to stick by so that I know exactly what I need to do every lesson and in he evenings, to ensure I stick to the deadline and achieve it.
 I have produced a spreadsheet in addition to this google doc, the difference being that the spreadsheet requires links to be added and the google doc has slightly more detail. Below is a screenshot of my plans step by step for me to refer to every lesson to ensure I get the things I need to get done!








 By doing this I have taken into consideration time scale and ensuring to use all the time I have and put it to the best use. Planning this means that I can complete every task within the given time frame, I have also ensure to finish the project slightly earlier than the proposed due date, the reason for this being that I then can be slightly lenient when it comes to things such as experimentation and printing as it may take longer than I anticipate to print, all of which I should find out in my research!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...