Thursday 8 March 2018

Presentation Reflection.

Presentation
 When producing my presentation I needed to ensure that I included:

  • Key Dates
  • Deliverables
  • Process to making project
  • Demand
  • Audience

 After presenting my FMP and showing my ideas, aims, and proposed dates I was given some feedback regarding my idea. Nick and I discussed the idea afterwards and collectively decided that by aiming to produce 3-5 products, a website, an interactive app including augmented reality, an advertisement poster and digital adverts as well as the physical printed products would be way too much to produce, which I completely agree with. So I've decided to produce the website but not have it to be a finished product, but experiment with templates on WIX. This way I can show my creativity and experimentation and the pathway I would want to take if this project lasted longer.
 In regards to the interactive app, again I think I will create some mock up visuals of what it would look like as I think experimenting with the likes of augmented reality would be really interesting to learn. Below are some screen shots of my presentation:

My idea was vaguely described, as well as the reasoning for wanted to produce the makeup collection. 

I decided to also discuss the demand for new makeup and how with the use of social media it is an ever growing industry.


 After discussing the practicality of my idea's we then discussed the time frame I created myself, I was told that it seems a bit vague, however I couldn't include my larger spreadsheet that includes weekly dates and what I was going to produce in those weeks as discussed here. After gathering my feedback it has backed my confidence in my idea and the practicality of it. It is easily doable and hopefully to a high standard, and it is also something I have interest in therefore it will push me to produce the products to the best standard it can, all of which will be backed up by the research i've undertaken.

Link to presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...