Wednesday 29 March 2017

Reflection On Presentation.

Presentation Feedback

 In order to complete assignment two I needed to produce and present a presentation, outlining what my idea for my FMP was and additional pieces of information. I went on to Prezi to create my slideshow, I needed to include the following points: 
  •  Summary of FMP and a justification as to why I chose it
  • Key parts of the process such as pre-production, production & post production
  • Time scales/dates
  • Resources needed
  • Inspirations (visual)
 After assessing all these factors I was able to produce a presentation in which I was happy about. Firstly I gave a brief description of what my final project would be and why I decided to create a fashion magazine. Secondly I went on to describe the pre production in which I will undertake. This included my research as this was the main part of my pre production. After this point I decided to briefly discuss experimentations in which I will undertake, this included lighting techniques, editing as well as the paper in which I can use. 
 As the powerpoint goes on I was able to write about my production and post production, covering all the main areas I wanted to pin point, such as after production I want to produce questionnaires for the public to complete regarding my magazine as this will give me eve more feedback to build upon in my final blog post an review. I didn't want my presentation to be filled with text, so I decided to add a screenshot of one of the initial mind map's I created, as this would give those I was presenting to an overall style and aesthetic goal of mine. I created a short list of the materials I needed and added this too, this included softwares such as InDesign, camera equipment and the basics in which are needed to conduct a photo shoot and put together the images in a magazine format. To finish the presentation I wanted to highlight the key dates that I intend to have certain projects finished by. This gives an idea of how far ahead or behind schedule I am, and also allows me to stay on track of my work. What I didn't mention in my presentation was the additional planners I created on google sheets. I created a schedule for Pre Production, then ones for Production and Post Production, this enables you to view all the more specific points in which I intend to create during this project and is in more detail than the given brief.   
  To summarise, the feedback in which I was given for my presentation was that I need to ensure I know my magazine needs to be a multiple of four. Prior to this I intended to create a 16 or 18 page magazine, after receiving this information I now know to produce a 16 page magazine. We also discussed layout as prior to the presentation I was still conducting research in regards to magazine layout. I have created a flat lay of my magazine that can be viewed here, this shows all 16 pages and what I intend to have on every individual page.




















Presentation: http://prezi.com/wqqjpgtahq1d/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...