Monday 18 December 2017

LJ Hugs - Advertisement Poster.

Poster
 For my next visual I decided to produce an A5 poster advertising his stamp card (here) along with £5 Friday and also an additional 10% student discount. I decided to keep the theme of muted yellow and also the font to be in the style of handwriting. This poster would subtly advertise LJ's Friday offer of £5 for a meal as well as the student discount and also shows the visual of the reward card and what you can get from it!



for the layout of this I wanted certain aspects of the poster to pop out, for example the 10% student discount and £5 Friday! I decided to add my logo that I redesigned too, however I feel like the writing doesn't go as well as I thought it would when I layered it on top so if I were to do this again I would want to make the font on my logo pop a bit more (make it easier to read) and perhaps just make the pen thicker. In regards to the back of this poster/leaflet, I decided to try create a poster showing an image of the stall and the '£5 Friday' written on it, as shown below:




 
Design 1


Design 2

I think by incorporating hand writing and a variety of colours and images gives a really friendly atmosphere and vibe, more 'homely' so this is why I heavily relied on hand writing everything rather than downloading a font. I think having the writing this large makes it stand out and makes you want to read further into the leaflet. However if I were to do this again I would want to try and find a nice balance of the colours as currently I feel like the font doesn't stand out as much as it could at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...