Sunday 3 December 2017

Case Study - Dean Sherwood.

Case Study
 For this section of the brief we needed to produce a case study on a media practitioner that inspires us, and create either a visual or written article on them. For this project the first person I though of in regards to inspiration was Dean Sherwood. He is a videographer, photographer and editor for some of the bands that I follow. I've been a fan of his work for many years now, this reason being I love the individuality of his photographs and they're easily recognisable in my opinion. In addition to his photographs his videos that he creates are also incredibly filmed and produced, he was probably my biggest inspiration when choosing the college course I am on!
 I created a infographic for this case study as I prefer more visual things, especially for a photographer / cinematographer, I thought I could convey his work better in this style!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...