Monday 18 December 2017

LJ Hugs - Instagram Feed.

Running theme
 This visual I decided to produce a mock instagram feed which showed the layout and also colour theme I would want to have. what I initially had in mind for this was high quality pictures with some darkness and shadow but also with enough colour to grab people. I want to have a subtle 'grain' effect and also include pictures of the shack, food, chefs and products.





This mock was created in photoshop and I used a variety of photos form LJ's website and also my other mock ups such as the stamp card and £5 Friday advertisement poster. In regards to colour scheme I want to have the pictures have a very similar colour to the ones above. What I did was I imported my photos to 'VSCO' the app and then added some filters, adjusting the brightness and also adding grain, giving the desired effect. Then for the actual colours I will keep the mustard / light yellow colour as well as the baby / ashy blue as I think this looks really nice agains the darker photos!





Above is a screen shot of the pictures once I had edited them the way I wanted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...