Monday 4 December 2017

LJ Hugs - Moodboard.

Instagram Ideas
 When creating this mood board I wanted to look at existing food accounts on instagram to see their layout, colour schemes and overall aesthetic. I decided to add a range of places into this board, for example Gourmet Burger Kitchen, along with Jamie Oliver and also some independant cooks as I wanted to include a larger variety.


 From producing this I was able to see that a lot of businesses in the food industry tend to use a set colour theme and largely rely on high quality images of their food, as opposed to advertising menus, prices, offers etc. This is interesting research as it inspires me in regards to layout as colours. In regards to the content it seems to me that accounts either heavily rely on videos to get across their food, or heavily rely on images. I only came across a couple of accounts where they mixed the two, so when it comes to me creating and re vamping LJ's instagram I want to have a mixture. On the other hand I want to mainly rely on photographs and edited pieces regarding his food, perhaps having one video a week, or fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...