Friday 1 December 2017

LJ Hugs - Primary Research [Questionnaire]

Questionnaire
 In order for me to get some relevant information from LJ's customers, regarding where they come from, how far they come for him, what they ordered and more I am able to get an overview of his audience. This will later influence the way I go about advertising his social media platforms, for example if people take the bus, will there be stickers promoting his platforms on a bus? or do they come from Southgate? if so what could I have around Southgate that promotes him and his social media in a way that is visible for current customers, but also drawers in new ones.
 So I created a questionnaire using Google Forms, from here I gave it out to LJ's customers to receive some feedback. Below is a few examples of the questions I asked!



 Here are the results I received in the form of an infographic:


From receiving these results I am able to analyse them in order to get a general overview of LJ's customers and what they like to order, how far they come for it and more. Upon reviewing my results I know that 64% of LJ's customers are local, the reason for the high percent in 'No (36%)' could be because of the Bath Christmas Market, gaining more customers that aren't from the local area, this would have an effect on my results and they would differ season to season. As his stall is weather dependant and Bath also attracts tourists at different times of the year for different reasons, this survey could be given out at different times and would receive different results.
  This also effects the question 'how far is LJ's from where you're located'. When producing this questionnaire I perhaps didn't think of the large scale of Bath and the tourist numbers rising, especially at Christmas. On the other hand, Bath is largely populated with those not from the local area on a daily basis so these results would reflect this nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...