Monday 14 November 2016

Adobe Animate.

Experimenting 

 

  In todays lesson I used adobe animate for the first time. After being briefed on the basics we were set the task to create a short animation of anything. I decided to draw a house and make the chimney smoke and the weather start to rain.  

                     



               
                                                                                                                                                                 In this example you can see my first attempt at drawing the house and adding layers, inserting key frames etc.
 Initially I made the animation 8 frames per second. Once I had drawn the house I added another layer, this is where I would draw the smoke and add that to the animation (much like photoshop). 
     Once I had drawn this I inserted a key frame, and after every new piece I drew I inserted a key frame to make it move.




This is a second screen shot showing the smoke moving. After drawing this I inserted a Key Frame.













These are examples of when I added rain and clouds. This was just experimenting for me as I had not used Adobe Animate before, so I tested out a few different things so see what would happen.












 Next time when I use animate I am happy that I know the basics ( in regards to key frames, blank key frames) to make something move. So in my next piece of work I would like to make something better, for example and animal or person, changing expression and or walking. Over all this lesson was successful for me as I now know how to use the very basics and I would find it interesting yet difficult to create a good animation, however I am up for the challenge.





2 comments:

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...