Sunday 20 November 2016

Case Study Infographic.

Pizza Hut Rebrand

  In todays lesson we looked at infographics as well as companies in which have rebranded (both successful and non successful). We were given the task to present a case study of our choice in an infographic, I chose to do Pizza Hut and their rebrand back in 2009. 
    After researching information I wanted to include in my infographic, I created it using the website 'Piktochart'. I wanted to include a sufficient amount of information whilst still ensuring it was fairly visual and not too cluttered. This was the first proper infographic I have created, however next time I would like to change the layout and make it more visually pleasing. My finished product is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...