Tuesday 25 April 2017

Online & Print.

Digital Version

 After discovering multiple magazines published online, I decided to do it myself! I have just completed my magazine on Indesign (inserting my documents from photoshop) however have not yet sent it out to print, as there still could be something I wish to change! So what I decided to do was proof read it and make sure everything is in place as if it were to be sent for printing, then went to Issue.com (website mentioned in my secondary research) and created an account in order to publish my magazine. 
 I decided to do this as whilst I am waiting to send it for printing, I am able to create questionnaires and surveys about my product, by having an online and digital version to view it makes it easier for me to send the questionnaires out as physical copy isn't needed. In addition to this I can ask questions such as 'what would you improve' and ask for constructive criticism towards the magazine, then I can then alter it -if I wish too- to make it better, before sending it off to be printed!
 You can view my magazine HERE and in the short video below which gives a preview.
This is also really useful because it allows me to see what works and doesn't work, for example with placing the files, by viewing it this way I can see what I would change for when I send it to print, and it also allows me to get my target audience and peers to view it, and give feedback on the product!







         

2 comments:

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...