Wednesday 26 April 2017

Questionnaire.

Constructive Criticism 

Questionnaire 

After producing a digital version of my magazine (here) I decided to produce another questionnaire on Google Forms asking questions regarding my magazine. They included:
  • Would you purchase the magazine?
  • What's your favourite page?
  • What are your thoughts on the articles?
  • Do you like the overall aesthetic?
  • What improvements would you make?
I decided to ask these questions as this way I will be able to gather responses that give me constructive feedback and it allows me to see what my target audience think of my product as a whole. When I receive enough responses I will be able to produce more research results and then see if my product needs any amendments.
 By showing them this online version it makes it easier for them to complete questionnaires as the youtube video can be shown on all platforms, making it easy for everyone as opposed to if I had a physical copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...