Thursday 9 November 2017

Basic Cash Flow.

After producing my spread sheet with all the costs required to start this business I produced a basic cash flow for a year's worth of selling. What i wanted to take into consideration was scale. For the sight I wish to purchase off, it takes 7-21 days for production and delivery, I also wanted to start off by producing 250 cases, selling them on amazon and Etsy. So although I initially planned on selling them in physical stores, I came to the realisation that the profit they take would make the project almost not worth while, so if I were to use the sites that aren't as costly for the first year and almost build a name for the company, I would be left with 4000 cases that I can't sell, and a whole lot of debt.
 So after pricing it all up I created a year cash flow that explains all the money I would spend and profit from, meaning that the following year I can only increase profit and sales, therefore it can only go upwards (if successful of course).




No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...