Thursday 2 November 2017

Week 1- Typography.

Primary Research

 This lesson I produced a questionnaire for this project. I wanted to aim my questionnaire at the people in which will be potentially viewing the board, such as Students, Staff, Parents, Visitors, Ofsted and potential employers.  I asked questions that would influence the way I design the lettering, a few questions are shown below:

 


 These questions will help to decide how I will put creativity into my work, and what elements are most important in their opinion when looking at a display board.
This questionnaire will be sent out to my target market ( listed above) in order to gain the appropriate responses.
 Next I created a collage of potential ideas for the board, this included a variety of things such as neon lights, 3D elements, shadows and mirrors. I thought these would be potentially good ideas to start with because by using the element of lights and reflecting light, it would make the board really stand out.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...