Tuesday 3 April 2018

Build A Digital Marketing Plan - Google Presentation.

Primary Research
 Conveniently this presentation that was hosted by Google in college conjoins with my project and the way in which I want to market my products. I decided to take some notes as this will be useful for me, not just for my FMP but also when I leave college and my future with digital publishing/ digital marketing.
 The whole presentation was based on building a digital marketing plan, shooting facts and statistics I had never even explored or researched before! First of all I learned that 72% of people in the U.K buy products on their mobiles, and that across the world  60% of searches are done via mobile. In relation to my fro this is interesting because I want to advertise and market my makeup collection digitally, however I also want to produce one poster (physically printed), these statistics however back up my idea that  I want to primarily produce my makeup collection and the advertising for these products online, after all that's where everyone is looking!
 I had taken some pictures of the slides in which I thought were vital and intrigued me so that I could further research into those specific places, below you can see a handful of them:








 At the end of the presentation there was also an opportunity to go online to google and learn from them, doing short courses (15 minute courses for example). I thought this was really interesting, even just to expand my knowledge and learn something new, so I went to the website and set up my first course, this being the introduction as seen below:


 This will help me with my FMP as it will extend my knowledge on the world of marketing products online and the importance of using certain sites and techniques to do it successfully. I will Complete these lessons and if I enjoy it I will continue with them in my spare time, and look forward to learning more about building a digital marketing plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMP Showcase.

To complete this year (and the previous year) off we held a showcase in the Apex Hotel in Bath. This finished off the final part of my FMP a...